Anthro Holiday Sneak Peek: Invitation Only Event

7:27 AM


I just received this yesterday and have already RSVPed! I'm really excited to see the Holiday goodies! I will take photos to share with everyone! Has anyone else received this invitation?

EDIT: I just called Anthro to ask about the details about the event. I heard it's a very selective event (invitation only) and only certain people were invited. I RSVPed my Mother and I, but she said I can bring a couple more guests (I'm guessing she meant 1-2 people). If any of you are in my area (Sacramento) and would like me to put you as one of my guests, let me know.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I haven't received this flyer. I just bought a bunch of stuff there this past Sunday-you think they would of mentioned it while I was checking out at the register? Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah how does one get something like that? Are all Anthropologie stores having them, or just certain locations? Was this given to you upon checkout in-store? Or mailed to you? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sandra and Bridgette,

    I just called Anthro and was told it is an invitation only event and only certain people were invited. She said she wasn't sure how the guest list was selected. I'm not sure if all stores are having these events or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra,

    I was sent the invitation via email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for offering to put me on the guest list. Unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend. Have fun-and can't wait to see the pictures from the event.Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I wish I was closer I would love to join you! How fun

    ReplyDelete