Fabulous Friday Fits | Autumn Like

9:41 AM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know, I will be going to Anthro next week for more Dressing Room Reviews and also I will be doing a How To: Wear belts with Cardigans. If you have any requests you would like me to review, comment and let me know! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!


Anna Sui Autumn Obi Top  |  Style #19234814  |  Orange  |  $128  |  BUY HERE
Joe's Skinny Visionaire  |  Style #18587444  |  Tamara  |  $79.95  |  BUY HERE
Defined Flourish Coat  |  Style #19019983  |  Neutral  |  $198  |  BUY HERE
Echoes Scarf  |  Style #19012665  |  Neutral  |  $38  |  BUY HERE
Reflecting Pool Earrings  |  Style #18136606  |  Nude  |  $24  |  BUY HERE
Miss Albright Anticipation Heels  |  Style# 18317156  |  $168  |  BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. The Autumn Obi Top is gorgeous!! I'd love to see that one reviewed if you see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you try this whole outfit when you do your reviews. I love it all and would love to see how it looks on. Thanks Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin and Sue. I really hope they have all the pieces (besides the shoes since my Anthro doesn't carry shoes), so I can review it for you guys! I will let you know if I find it at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love for you to try on the Painted Night skirt if they still have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi L. I will look for that when I go in. What size do you usually wear? I didn't even see this skirt online until now! Super cute! I'm glad you asked me to review this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought this Anna Sui Autumn Obi Top. It is very cute...however I was disappointed that it was shorter in length than I expected. Maybe I am just not use to wearing a blouse this short. The bust area made me look rather large. I am small busted (34B) and 5'7 tall. Wish the top was a little longer in length. Hope this review helps all of you.

    ReplyDelete