OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Clusters of Light

7:13 PM


Here is my outfit from today. My Mom and I ran some errands and went to the local pumpkin patch. I got the coolest looking white pumpkins! My Mom also got some light pink/peach ones. Really different from the ordinary orange. If everything goes well this week (already this week, my dog was rushed to the vet and I'm fighting a cold) I'm planning on going to Anthro on Thursday. I already have some requests from last week and I have those written down and will review the items for those who asked if they have them in stock. Let me know if you need anything reviewed, if you want extra photos taken or outfits ideas. Once I get home from my Mom's house this week, I will also be doing How To: Wear Belts with Cardigans for Sue. Also, I was invited to a special Anthro Holiday party at my local Anthro HERE. My Mom and I are going, but was told I can bring 1-2 more people. If you live in my area, I would love to put you on my guest list! Let me know! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
Tabitha Clusters of Light Tank  |  Style#18887349  |  Coral  |  2  |  $29.95  |  Sold out online  |  REVIEW HERE
Guinevere Outdoor Cafe Cardigan  |  Style#013289  |  Neutral Motif  |  XS  |  BUY HERE  |  REVIEW HERE
Pilcro Straight Slim Jean  |  Style#18332767  |  Kitten  |  25  |  $49.95  |  Sold out online
Seychelles Bette Flat/Wedding March Skimmers  |  Vacchetta  |  7  |  $79.95-$80  |  BUY/REVIEW HERE
Mountain Fog Earrings  |  Style#18726141  |  Gold  |  $32  |  Sold out online

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love the tank! And lucky you getting invited to the Anthro party- how fun!
    MixandMatchFashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just wanted to say that I love your blog and your reviews. If you get a chance could you review a new skirt by Odille. Its not up on the website yet but I've seen it around. It's a thick plaid skirt that orangey. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tara and Jennifer!

    Jennifer,

    I would love to review that for you! What size do you normally wear? Can you find a photo of it anywhere online (not on the Anthro site) and show me what it looks like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I have all the same pieces except the tank. I'll have to wear all these together now. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you and your dog get better soon! I would to go to your event with you and your Mom, if you only you guys and Anthro were in Hawaii. Have fun and take pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bonnie and Cat!

    Cat, I would love for you to come as well since you have such great style! It would be so much fun shopping and looking at items with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt actually is online today. http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?subCategoryId=CLOTHES-SKIRTS-FULL&id=19453505&catId=CLOTHES-SKIRTS&pushId=CLOTHES-SKIRTS&popId=CLOTHES&sortProperties=&navCount=40&navAction=top&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=069&isSubcategory=true&isProduct=true&isBigImage=&templateType=subCategory
    I'm a size 0 and am short. I was wondering if you think the skirt would be too long for short people. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jennifer. Thanks for the link. I will look out for it. I am 5'3''. How tall are you? The skirt is 25.75'' in length, which should hit below the knee on you if you are my height or shorter then me. This skirt is so adorable! I really hope they have it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm about 5'4" and am in love with the colors. But I think I might be too short for the skirt. I'm torn between the Peppered and Striped Skirt, the Easy Keeper Skirt and the Tales of Yesterday Skirt for the fall & winter weather (I live in NY so it gets pretty cold).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer, you are a little taller then me, but the skirts wouldn't fit that much different. Have you seen my reviews on those two skirts? I have reviewed both here:

    Easy Keeper Skirt review: http://behindthedressingroomdoor.blogspot.com/2010/09/anthropologie-product-reviews-round-1.html

    Peppered and Striped Skirt review:
    http://behindthedressingroomdoor.blogspot.com/2010/09/anthropologie-product-reviews-round-3.html

    They both hit me just below the knee, which they would hit you most likely just at the middle of the knee or slightly below that. I love both of those skirts and plan on getting them soon or when they go on sale and wear them with some tights. Anthro also just added a black/grey version of the Easy Keeper Skirt!

    ReplyDelete