My Picks | January 2012 Catalog

7:36 AM

Note: Did you see my review of the Bike Lane Dress in Reviews: Round 1?


The January catalog is here and am LOVING some of the new arrivals and outfits! I love the beach setting and Springtime look and feel. Can it be Spring already? :) I was so busy in December, I didn't get a chance to post My Picks: December. If you haven't yet, make sure you check out Head to Toe In Anthro: January Catalog Outfits. Below are my Top 5 Picks. What are your picks from the January catalog? Make sure you stay tuned later for Outfit Inspiration: What the Dress Forms are Wearing?.

Here are my January 2012 picks...

Bike Lane Dress (Featured on page 34-35), Style# 24068793, Red Motif (069), $158
Why I Love It: I just reviewed the dress HERE yesterday and am loving it. The bicycle print, criss-crossed pleated front and buttons in the back are adorable and is a perfect dress for the Spring and Summer months. This dress does fits a little big, so make sure you check out the review for sizing. I also really like the Scalloped Perimeter Belt that is paired with the dress in the catalog.



Dropped Dots Dress (Featured on page 36 & 37), Style# 23823982, Navy (041), $158
Why I Love It: Bottom line...I'm a sucker for anything polka dots. I just did a review HERE and fell in love even more with this dress. Even though the fit is a little off, I really want to make this piece work. It would look fabulous with red or yellow flats and accessories. 



Dappled Sea Blouse (Featured on the Cover & page 32), Style# 24031932, Blue Motif (049), $138
Why I Love It: Isn't this blouse just lovely? I just reviewed the dress version of this blouse HERE and I am in love (stay tuned for the review of this blouse). The blouse it sheer, lightweight and flowy. I love the colors and print. I bought this for my Online Birthday Haul with the Cropped Cable Pullover which is also featured in this catalog outfit. I can't wait to wear the two together.



Pierina Bow Pumps (Featured on Back), Style# 23488174, Lilac (055), $168
Why I Love It: These heels look just gorgeous. The pale lilac color and snake-print toe make this heel feminine and adorable. Miss Albright is one of my favorite shoe designers and these look like they are not going to disappoint. The height is good at 3.5'' and I like the half d'orsay silhouette. Just adorable!



Draped Snail Tank (Featured on page 21), Style# 24190993, Blue Motif (049)/Pink (066), $128
Why I Love It: Anthro does it again with another cute blouse featuring snails! The print is adorable and I really like both colors this comes in. It's flowy, lightweight and can be worn tucked in or out. I also like how this top can be worn with different patterns for pattern mixing to add a touch of fun to any outfit. The open back adds a little surprise. Stay tuned for my review!

You Might Also Like

0 comments