{ White House | Black Market } Product Reviews

12:38 PM

Good afternoon everyone and hope you all are enjoying your day! On Friday, my Mom and I met up for a Mother/Daughter day and we decided to check out White House Black Market that just opened in Palladio. All of the staff there was super amazing and helpful, especially Becky! She did an amazing job grabbing sizes and making suggestions. I tried on a lot of goodies and wanted to share with you the adorable outfits. See any outfits or items you like?

Here are the Ruched Chiffon Tie TopCropped Chino, Satin Strap Lace Trim Cami, Rhinestone Chain Necklace and the Strappy Satin Heel. The Ruched Chiffon Tie Top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I was drawn to the ruched arms and tie front. It is very comfortable and cute. The Cropped Chino fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a 00R and they still were loose around the waist. I was told they would stretch out a little more through the legs. The Satin Strap Lace Trim Cami fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I really love the lace trim as it adds a little something to any outfit. The Strappy Satin Heel fits TTS. I'm wearing a 6.5 here but could also wear a size 7. They are a little high for me, but I really like the peep toe and strappy, overlapping front.

I also tried on the Butterfly Shadow Striped Top with this outfit, which fits TTS. I tried on an X-Small. I just didn't like the way it fit as it made me look pregnant. I also tried on Open-Stitch Sweater which fits TTS. I tried on an X-Small. I really liked this sweater, but it just fell too short on me.

I purchased the Ruched Chiffon Tie Top.


Ruched Chiffon Tie Top

Satin Strap Lace Trim Cami

Cropped Chino

Rhinestone Chain Necklace

Strappy Satin Heel



Here are the Ruched Chiffon Tie Top, reviewed above, the Colorblock Pencil Skirt and the Colorblock Mary Jane. The Colorblock Pencil Skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. I really love the beige, black and white together and the symmetrical, geometric pattern. It's very simple and sophisticated. It comes with a black skinny belt which is great! As you can see, it seems to wrinkle easily. The length is good as it hits just at the middle of my knee. The Colorblock Mary Jane fits TTS. I'm wearing a 6.5 here and I could also wear a size 7. I love these shoes! They are a little high but I love the mix of black, tan and beige. A perfect shoe for any outfit!

A pass on the skirt and I'm lusting over the heels.


Ruched Chiffon Tie Top

Colorblock Pencil Skirt

Colorblock Mary Jane



Here is Ruched Chiffon Tie Top, reviewed above, and the Tiered Polka Dot Pencil Skirt, Reversible Exotic Belt and the Colorblock Mary Jane, reviewed above. The Tiered Polka Dot Pencil Skirt fits TTS. I'm wearing a 0. I absolutely love this skirt! It is so unique and it has polka dots! I love the tiered layers and touch of beige and red on the bottom. The Reversible Exotic Belt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size Small. This belt is very versatile as one side is red and the other side is tan. It matches perfect with the red in the skirt.

I purchased the Tiered Polka Dot Skirt from this outfit set I put together.


Ruched Chiffon Tie Top

Tiered Polka Dot Pencil Skirt

Colorblock Mary Jane

Reversible Exotic Belt



Here is Ruched Chiffon Tie Top, reviewed above, and the Tiered Polka Dot Pencil Skirt, also reviewed above, Red Exotic Heel, the Red Enamel Fireball Pendant and the Red Exotic Tri-Fold Clutch. The Red Exotic Heel fits TTS. I'm wearing a 6.5 which fit perfect. The height is a little lower then the other heels I've reviewed above. They are super comfortable and are very easy to walk in. The Red Exotic Clutch is just perfect! The size is good and it also comes with a chain inside that you can either wrap around your wrist (doubled up) or if you have the chain long, you can turn this into a purse to wear on your shoulder. The inside is even better! There are little compartments for all of your goodies that have the cutest sayings such as "Pucker Up" for your lip gloss, "Charge Me" for your cards, "ID Me" for your Driver's License and "Call me" for your cell phone. I didn't think that my iPhone 4s with my Kate Spade case would fit but it did and the purse closed without any problems.

I purchased this entire outfit but I'm also wishlisting the Tri-Fold Clutch in Vachetta/Black as this color is amazing too!


Ruched Chiffon Tie Top

Tiered Polka Dot Pencil Skirt

Red Exotic Heel

Red Exotic Tri-Fold Clutch

Red Enamel Fireball Pendant 



Here are the Polka Dot ShirtdressRed Exotic Bow BeltRed Exotic Heel, the Red Enamel Fireball Pendant and the Red Exotic Tri-Fold Clutch, which are reviewed above. The Polka Dot Shirtdress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. Since my bust is bigger, I took a size 2 in this. This dress is so adorable on and very comfortable. I like the longer arm length and the length of the dress is good as it hits just at the middle of my knee. I paired it with the Red Exotic Bow Belt which fits TTS. I'm wearing a size Small. If you want the belt to fit higher on your waist, make sure you take your normal size. If you plan on wearing the belt around your hips, size up by one size. Below I have paired the dress with the Red Flower Sash which is One Size Fits All. It is a tie back so I'm planning on making the ribbon shorter since it's very long right now.

Dress is wishlisted and I purchased the Red Exotic Bow Belt and the Red Flower Sash.



Polka Dot Shirtdress

Red Exotic Heel

Red Exotic Tri-Fold Clutch

Red Exotic Bow Belt

Red Flower Sash

Red Enamel Fireball Pendant 



Here are the Placed Floral Sheath DressRed Exotic Bow BeltRed Exotic Heel, the Red Enamel Fireball Pendant and the Red Exotic Tri-Fold Clutch, which are reviewed above. The Placed Floral Sheath Dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. I love the large floral black and white print as it's a blank canvas. I can see wearing this with yellow, green, blue, purple...really any color can be paired with this dress, which I love. It's a very versatile dress. It comes with a black belt and the length is good as it hits just at my knee.

All items purchased.


Placed Floral Sheath Dress

Red Exotic Heel

Red Exotic Tri-Fold Clutch

Red Exotic Bow Belt



Here are the Leopard Colorblock Shift Dress, Goldtone Buckle Belt and Red Exotic Heel, reviewed above. The Leopard Colorblock Shift Dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a 0. I'm not really a leopard print person, but I do love this dress with the red stripe bottom and black top. The dress look good unbelted as well, but I think it looks better belted. The dress in on the shorter side as it hits above my knee. I can see wearing this with a black blazer or red cardigan. The Goldtone Buckle Belt fits TTS. I'm wearing a size Small.

Dress and belt wishlisted.

Leopard Colorblock Shift Dress

Red Exotic Heel



Goldtone Buckle Belt





Here are the Bubble Tank, Noir Denim Trouser and the Colorblock Mary Jane, reviewed above. The Bubble Tank fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I really like the pattern, v-neck and length. It's very comfortable and flowy and I can see wearing this with the Red Blanc Slim Ankle Jean. I am also wearing the Noir Denim Trouser which fits TTS. I'm wearing a 00R. They are very comfortable on. The length was perfect with the Colorblock Mary Jane, but I would need to get the Short version in these if I wasn't wearing heels as they would be way too long.

Top and heels wishlisted.


Bubble Tank

Noir Denim Trouser

Colorblock Mary Jane



Here are Striped Bateau Neck Sweater, Blanc Black Slim Ankle JeanRed Flower Sash and Red Exotic Heel, both reviewed above. The Striped Bateau Neck Sweater fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I really was drawn to the smaller stripes, arm length and length as it hits just at my hips. It's very comfortable, not sheer and perfect for a cold Spring day or night. I didn't want to buy a sweater as I'm looking for more lightweight items. The Blanc Black Slim Ankle fit TTS. I'm wearing a 00R. WOW! These are amazing! You know when you put on a pair of jeans that just fit your perfect?! These do. They are comfortable and the length is perfect. I could have gone with the Short version and it would have hit me at my ankle, but I like the normal length better.

I purchased the Blanc Black Slim Ankle JeanRed Flower Sash and Red Exotic Heel.

Striped Bateau Neck Sweater

Blanc Black Slim Ankle Jean

Red Exotic Heel

Red Flower Sash



Here are the Woven Dot Tee, Drop-Stitch CoverupBlanc Black Slim Ankle JeanRed Flower Sash and Red Exotic Heel, all reviewed above. The Woven Dot Tee fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0, but could also have got a size 2. It has Polka dots!!! The length hits just at my hips and there is not a lot of stretch to the top. It is comfortable and can be worn with many different color combinations and items. The Dtop Stitch Cover-Up fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. This sweater is very lightweight and is perfect for the Spring and Summer months to come.


Woven Dot Tee, Blanc Black Slim Ankle JeanRed Flower Sash and Red Exotic Heel purchased and the Drop-Stitch Coverup is wishlisted.



Woven Dot Tee

Blanc Black Slim Ankle Jean

Drop-Stitch Coverup

Red Exotic Heel

Red Flower Sash



Here are the Woven Dot Tee3/4 Sleeve Ruched-Collar BomberBlanc Black Slim Ankle Jean, and Red Exotic Heel, which are reviewed above. The 3/4 Sleeve Ruched-Collar Bomber fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. I love this jacket! It's super comfortable, lightweight, and the length are arm length is perfect. These gives any look a little something special and can be dressed up or down.


I purchased all items in this outfit set I put together.

Woven Dot Tee


Blanc Black Slim Ankle Jean


3/4 Sleeve Ruched-Collar Bomber

Red Exotic Heel



Here are the Striped Scoop Back Tee3/4 Sleeve Ruched-Collar BomberNoir Denim Trouser, and Red Exotic Heel, which are reviewed above. The Striped Scoop Back Tee fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I like the larger stripes and the top is stretchy and comfortable. I also like the ruched sleeves and scooped neck back. The length is a little longer and I had to crunch the top up a bit. I also tried on the Tiered Striped Tee, which fits TTS. I took an X-Small. This top is very flattering, lightweight and super comfortable.


Purchased the 3/4 Sleeve Ruched-Collar BomberTiered Striped TeeRed Exotic Heel and the Striped Scoop Back Tee is wishlisted.

Striped Scoop Back Tee


Noir Denim Trouser



3/4 Sleeve Ruched-Collar Bomber

Red Exotic Heel

You Might Also Like

0 comments