OOTD: Mimi Chica Strapless Print Maxi Dress

7:25 AM

Note: Did you see Reviews: Round 2 and my July Lust List?

Good morning everyone and hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I went to the State Fair and ate tons of deep fried goodness over the weekend. It was a lot of fun! Late last week, Andy (my new boyfriend) and I went out to one of our favorites spots in Folsom called Samuel Horns. It is a super small tavern with tons of beer on tap and the best burgers I've ever had. I decided to wear the Mimi Chica Strapless Maxi Dress I bought about a month or so back during my Weekend Shopping Haul with my bestie Jessica. I kept the dress simple by only adding a necklace and t-strap sandals. I really like the high-low cut, pattern, price and the dress is very comfortable. Next time I wear the dress, I am going to add a belt which I think will look great as well. Another fabulous night with the new guy. :)


Mimi Chica Strapless Print Maxi Dress  |  Style# 3315589  |  Black/White  |  XS  |  $52  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Kelly & Katie Aphrodite Sandal  |  Style# 8518547  |  Bronze  |  6.5  |  $39.95  |  BUY, sim. HERE
Spinning Top Necklace  |  Style# 20256350  |  White  |  $19.95  |  Sim. HEREHERE
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25  |   Style# M41528   |  Monogram Canvas  |  $750  |  BUY, sim. HEREHERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments