Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 2

11:40 AM

Note: Did you see the What I Bought: Weekend Shopping HaulAnthro SaleSneak Peek of the Anthro Fall Fashion Show and Outfits: Laid Back Layers?

Good afternoon everyone and happy Friday! I hope you all have had a fabulous week. I'm so happy that the weekend is finally here. My bestie Jessica and I are going to see Carrie Underwood tomorrow. I can't wait! I bought the tickets back in May and have been (im)patiently waiting...and it's finally time! A couple weeks ago, I went to Anthro and did a bunch of reviews for you lovelies. You can see Reviews: Round 1 HERE. I'm making a trip next week as well to try on all the new arrivals and do even more reviews. Make sure you stay tuned for Anthropologie Spotted!

How on to the reviews...

Here is Maeve's Native Birds Dress. This dress fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here instead of my normal size 2. I would recommend trying your normal size and a size down. I absolutely love this dress! The bird print is adorable, the colors are amazing and the dress fits great. The Regular length is a little long so I would either alter this or buy the Petite length.

Wishlisted and waiting for 3rd cut.
Native Birds Dress


Native Birds Dress
Style# 25200247
Price: $79.95

Color: DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, bird pattern, colors, fit, cute, flattering
Cons: Length a little long
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must/lusting







Here is HD in Paris' Paca Halter Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I tried on a size 0 as well, but it was too tight on my bust. The color of this dress is absolutely amazing in person. It's a perfect color for Fall. I like how you can remove the straps and wear it strapless.  The only thing that is missing from this dress is pockets. The length is good as it hits just at my knee.

Wishlisted.
Native Birds Dress

Paca Halter Dress
Style# 25424508
Price: $148

Color: DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, gorgeous color, length, flowy, straps
Cons: No pockets
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting







Here is HD in Paris' Seeped Sinopia Maxi Dress. I'm wearing a size Small here and it was very loose. I would need to size down to an X-Small to see how that would fit. The colors work very well together and I like the interesting pattern. I also love the back. It's open and very romantic. The dress is flowy and drop dead gorgeous. The length is way too long for my 5'3'' height, so I would need to get the Petite length or alter the Regular length.

I would love to add this dress to my maxi collection so I'm on the hunt for an X-Small.


Native Birds Dress

Seeped Sinopia Maxi Dress
Style# 25333535
Price: $99.95

Color: DARK GREY
Pros: Gorgeous, flowy, romantic, colors, open back
Cons: Fits a little loose, size down
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must/lusting







Here is Meadow Rue's Sangeet Dress. This dress fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here, not my normal size 2. I would recommend trying your normal size and a size down. I think if I would to size up to my normal size the bottom would be too big and billowy. I love the bright orange-red color, the embroidered top, v-neck back and length. It is a little shorter, but I do like that about this dress.

A pass for now, but will revisit during 3rd cut.


Native Birds Dress


Sangeet Dress
Style# 24797367
Price: $99.95

Color: DARK GREY, DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, color, embroidered neckline, v-neck back
Cons: A little short
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack for now







Here is Little Yellow Button's Here & There Tee and Pilcro's Stet Slim Ankle. First, the Here & There Tee is this seasons Curated Tee from last year (see my OOTD HERE). I loved this tee then and I love it more even now. I'm drawn to anything with polka dots and this tee is just super cute. It fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. It is comfortable, stretchy and the length is good as it hits just past my hips. Next, Pilcro's Stet Slim Ankle is AMAZING. Pilcro is one of my favorite denim brands besides AG. These jeans fit TTS. I'm wearing a 25. They are a little long on me, but I could get them altered or roll them. They are very comfortable and fit like a dream. Highly recommended! Both items are high on my wishlist!


Here and There Tee
Here & There Tee, Off Beat
Style# B25931551
Price: $48

Color: DARK GREY, DARK GREY, DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, polka dots, comfortable, length, stretchy
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must




Here and There Tee


Pilcro Stet Slim Ankle
Style# 24925836
Price: $118

Color: DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, comfortable, length, color
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must







Here is Weston Wears' Roiled Lace Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love the different colors this top comes in, including the color I have on and the white. The overlaid pattern is lovely and the length is good as it hits just past my hips. I think this top looks great with jeans, pants, skirts...just about anything.

Wishlisted.


Roiled Lace Tee

Roiled Lace Tee
Style# 25194267
Price: $88

Color: DARK GREY, DARK GREY, DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, overylaid pattern, length, feminine
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is LeifNotes' Side-Tied Sparrows Blouse and the AG Stevie Cord. First the Side-Tied Sparrows Blouse fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a size 0 here but I also could fit into a size 2. I love, love, love the bird print, colors and tie side. I have the side tied a little tighter then in the model shot on the Anthro website. I don't like how it hangs out so long. The blouse is amazing, but a little on the short side. I paired the blouse with the AG Stevie Cord. AG is my favorite denim brand, and I have cords from last Fall so I wanted to try a new color this season. They fit TTS. I'm wearing a 25. They are very comfortable, the color is bright and vibrant. The length is long however, so I would have to get this altered, wear them with boots or roll the bottoms if I was wearing flats. I think I am going to try the AG Stevie Ankle Cord as those will hit right at my ankle and fit perfect.

I bought the blouse at full price and I am going to try the AG Stevie Ankle Cord as these are a little too long.
Roiled Lace Tee

Side-Tied Sparrows Blouse
Style# 25165168
Price: $88

Color: DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, bird pattern, colors
Cons: A little short on the torso
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Bought at full price






Roiled Lace Tee


AG Stevie Cord
Style# C25362724
Price: $168

Color: DARK GREY
Pros: TTS, color, stretchy, comfortable, everything!
Cons: A little long
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Going to try the Ankles







You Might Also Like

0 comments