OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Floral Sleeve Roll Blouse

7:35 AM

Good morning everyone! Sunday night I went to my local Anthro's Fall Fashion Show. I can't wait to share the photos and video with you. There were 25 looks in all and they were just lovely. The Roseville team did a great job! Also, did you see all of the new Sale items from yesterday? Lots of goodies went on sale. I had some clients come into work late last week so I had to dress up a bit. I decided to wear the Floral Sleeve Roll Blouse that I picked up during my Weekend Shopping Haul a couple weeks back. I fell in love with this blouse when I saw it paired with the Forenza Double-Breasted Coat in-store. I love all of the colors and it's a great top for Fall. I paired it with the 678 Colorful Skinny Jeans, BDG Suede Kitten Heels and Colorful Glass Bead Necklace. I hope you all have a wonderful day!


The Limited Floral Sleeve Roll Blouse  |  Style# 4223524  |  Red Floral  |  XS  |  $34.99  |  BUY, sim. HERE
The Limited 678 Colorful Skinny Jean  |  Style# 8518548  |  Off White  |  0  |  $74.90  |  BUY, sim. HERE, HERE
BDG Suede Kitten Heel  |  Style# 20995676  |  Red  |  7  |  $49  |  BUY, sim. HERE
The Limited Colorful Glass Bead Necklace  |   Style# 1484091   |  Gold  |  $14.99  |  BUY, sim. HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments