Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 2

7:08 AM


ANTHRO PERK ALERT: 25% OFF ALL DRESSES & JEWELRY Full price and Sale! ENDS SOON!


Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday! I made a trip to Salt Lake City to see my boyfriend and we popped into Anthropologie and did some reviews for you. There are still so many more reviews to come from the Roseville Anthropologie as well, so stay tuned. I wanted to post these reviews up first as Anthro is still offering their customers 25% off ALL DRESSES! I'm about to pull the trigger on a couple of these little gems as I really loved everything I tried on! Make sure you check out REVIEWS: ROUND 1.

Now on the to reviews...
Here is Plenty by Tracy Reese's Petal Fete Dress. This dress fits TTS. I'm wearing a 0 here and it was slightly tight on my bust bit not uncomfortable. I do have a larger bust so I would stick with your normal size. This dress is just lovely! I love the floral pattern and fit. I love, love, love the tulle underskirt! I can't say enough good things about this little number! The length was good for my 5'3'' height.

I want this dress oh so bad! Maybe my birthday present to myself?!


Sparkling Bellini Tank


Petal Fete Dress
Style# 4130204585771
Price: $114 (normally $188)

Color: Red Motif
Pros: TTS, pattern, fit, length, EVERYTHING
Cons: None
Verdict: A+
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Oh my...A must!








Here is Lavand's Minted Meadow Dress This dress fits TTS as I'm wearing an X-Small. This dress is gorgeous in person and fits oh so lovely. I love the flowy top and breezy bottom. This would look so fabulous with a scarf and boots for the Fall and Winter months. The pattern is just lovely and the dress is very comfortable.

I paired it with the Tabby Belt in brown. This belt is super stretchy and comfortable and fits TTS. I'm wearing a size Small.

Wishlisted.

Sparkling Bellini Tank
Minted Meadow Dress
Style# 4130339186266
Price: $118.50 (was $158
)
Color: Green Motif
Pros: TTS, pattern, length, color, flowy
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Sparkling Bellini Tank


Tabby Belt
Style# 31050487
Price: $38

Color: Brown, Black, Rose
Pros: TTS, stretchy, color, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Must








Here is Moulinette Soeurs's Fluttered Scrollwork Dress. This dress TTS. I'm wearing a size 2 here since the store was out of the size 0. It fit me well everywhere so I would stick with your normal size. The length is a bit short for a Regular Length and I think the Petite would be too short for my 5'3'' height. The color is gorgeous in person and the ruffle sleeves are adorable!

A pass for now and back to the rack.
Sparkling Bellini Tank


Fluttered Scrollwork Dress
Style# 4130265410086
Price: $118.50 (was $158)

Color: Green, Navy
Pros: TTS, Beautiful color, pattern, flutter sleeves
Cons: Petite version would be too short
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Elevenses' Parker Peacoat. This coat fits somewhat TTS. I'm wearing a 0 here and it was a little tight over my bust. There would be no way to fit a sweater under this without sizing up to a size 2. I'm not a huge fan of this color, but the Green color this comes in as well is lovely! I love the style of this coat and the length is good for my 5'3'' height. The sleeves however as pretty long on me but I do have short arms. A lovely coat and I would LOVE to try this in Green!

Back to the rack for now.

Sparkling Bellini Tank


Parker Peacoat
Style#: 4133450020096
Price: $188

Color: Pink, Green
Pros: Length, style, heavier material
Cons: Size up one size if wearing heavier tops or sweaters under
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Rosie Neira's Ruffled Wool Sweater Coat. This coat runs somewhat large. I am wearing a Small here and it was pretty loose. I suggest sizing down as this coat has some stretch and room. The store didn't have an X-Small in stock to try on. I LOVE the color, length, weight and adorable ruffle front. The sleeve length also was nice. I LOVE THIS COAT!

Lusting.

Sparkling Bellini Tank


Ruffled Wool Sweater Coat
Style# 4114309216075
Price: $178

Color: Plum, Dark Grey, Ivory
Pros: Deep plum color, ruffled front, length, EVERYTHING
Cons: Fits large, size down
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Oh so lusting








Here is Plenty by Tracy Reese's Stitched Jali Coat. This coat fits large. Size down! I'm wearing an X-Small here and it's swallowing me whole. The length is also too long for my 5'3'' height. I need to Petite version as it will be tighter and the length will be much better. The green color is gorgeous in person and the pattern on the bottom is lovely. It's a very comfortable coat!

Back to the rack...I wish it was smaller. Maybe I can try on the Petite version.

Sparkling Bellini Tank


Stitched Jali Coat
Style# 4133204580062
Price: $298

Color: Turquoise
Pros: Color, pattern on bottom, comfortable
Cons: Too large, size down, try Petite sizing
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Need to try the Petite version








Here is Field Flower by Wendi Reed's Waffle Stitch Pullover. This sweater fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here and it fit pretty loose. This is how it's supposed to fit though. You could size down if you wanted the sweater to be slightly tighter. The front is a little shorter and it's longer in the front. The arms were also a little loose on me, but overall, the sweater was very comfortable. An easy through on and go sweater.

I paired the sweater with the Gilbarta Scarf which pairs nicely. Super lightweight and comfortable, but on the shorter side.

Both items are wish listed!
Sparkling Bellini Tank
Waffle Stitch Pullover
Style# 4114309218059
Price: $88

Color: Peach, Nude, Moss, Chartreuse
Pros: Somewhat TTS, color, comfortable, length
Cons: Can size down for tighter look, arms loose
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting






Sparkling Bellini Tank
Gilbarta Plaid Scarf
Style# 33028853
Price: $49.50

Color: Rose, Moss
Pros: Color, pattern
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting







You Might Also Like

0 comments