Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 3

8:59 AM

ANTHRO PERK ALERT: 20% off Gifts and LAST DAY for Standard Shipping for 12/24 Delivery!


Good morning everyone and Happy Friday! I am so excited that the weekend is here! I am making my way to Salt Lake City today to visit my boyfriend and also pop into Anthropologie to do more reviews for you ladies! Make sure you check out REVIEWS: ROUND 1 and REVIEWS: ROUND 2 if you missed them.

Also enter my Christmas Gift Card Giveaways...Nordstrom GIVEAWAY HERE and Anthropologie GIVEAWAY HERE. Hope you have a great weekend everyone!

Now on the to reviews...
Here is Maeve's Pia Clipdot Top. This top fits pretty TTS. I'm wearing a 0 Regular here but I could easily have fit into a size 2 as well. You can stick with your normal size or go up one size. The color is beautiful and I love the dot detailing and scalloped edges. This top can be dressed up for work or down with jeans and flats or boots. Be aware though that I noticed the material does wrinkle easily.

This made it's way into my closet!


Sparkling Bellini Tank


Pia Clipdot Top
Style# 4110580812955
Price: $78

Color: Wine, Navy, Red
Pros: Pretty TTS, color, flowy, comfortable, scallop detail
Cons: Wrinkles very easily
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must








Here is Moth's Crossed Cables Pullover. This sweater fits TTS as I'm wearing an X-Small Regular.

I paired it (and all of my reviews here) with the Pilcro Serif Mid-Rise Jeans on sale now! I am wearing a 25 Regular and they fit like a dream. Very comfortable and the length is perfect for my 5'3'' height.

Bought the jeans and sweater is wishlisted.

Sparkling Bellini Tank
Crossed Cables Pullover
Style# 4114265400292
Price: $98

Color: Mango, Slate, Moss, Lilac, Taupe, Cream
Pros: TTS, colors, comfortable, very soft
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting







Sparkling Bellini Tank


Pilcro Serif Mid-Rise Jeans
Style# 4122228181901
Price: $69.95

Color: Island
Pros: TTS, stretchy, comfortable, length
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Must








Here is HD in Paris' Scalloped Remi Blouse. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 0. The top is comfortable, flowy and the length is good as it hits just past my hips. I really love the scallop detailing. This top can be dressed up for work or down with jeans, flats and tucked in with a belt.

Back to the rack for now, but will revisit during sale time.
Sparkling Bellini Tank


Scalloped Remi Blouse
Style# 4110580815907
Price: $88

Color: Sky, Ivory, Black, Purple, Green
Pros: TTS, scallop detail, length, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack for now








Here is Weston's Plume Point Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here. I really love the light pale pink color and the gold stitched detailing in person. It's a beautiful top! Can be dressed up or down. It felt a little boxy on me however and the length was a bit short.

Back to the rack.

Sparkling Bellini Tank


Plume Point Tee
Style#: 4112075284955
Price: $98

Color: Pink, Navy
Pros: TTS, beautiful pattern, gold sewn into material, color
Cons: Shorter length, a bit boxy
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Angel of the North's Harvest Moon Poncho. This sweater is TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here but would size up to a Small for a more poncho and loose fit since that is how I would like it to fit. I love this sweater! Such a perfect, throw it on and go with jeans and boots or leggings. Super warm and comfortable!

Bought at full price but want to exchange for the Maize color.

Sparkling Bellini Tank


Harvest Moon Poncho
Style# 4114318475166
Price: $98

Color: Moss, Maize, Raspberry, Ivory
Pros: Pretty TTS, lovely color, pattern, fit
Cons: Can size up for a looser fit
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must








Here is Knitted and Knotted's Mirage Pullover. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small Regular and it fit great! Such a darling and lovely top. I love the mesh polka dot detail. The length is great and the top is comfortable and great with jeans and flats and heels or tucked into a skirt for work.

A must...and it's on SALE!

Sparkling Bellini Tank


Mirage Pullover
Style# 4113089860987
Price: $59.95

Color: Navy, Ivory, Taupe, Holly
Pros: TTS, polka dot pattern, length,
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must








Here is HD in Paris' Dara Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here. I love this top! It's flowy, airy, and super comfortable. This comes in so many lovely colors and can be dressed up or down. I really was drawn to the cut-out detailing around the neckline.

Bought at full price.
Sparkling Bellini Tank
Dara Tee
Style# 4110580812408
Price: $88

Color: Black, Ivory, Peach, Green
Pros: TTS, length, flowy, comfotable, cut-out details
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A must







You Might Also Like

0 comments