OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Maui Brunch

10:19 AM



ANTHRO PERK ALERT: Additional 30% off ALL SALE ITEMS! (ENDS SOON)

Hey everyone and Happy Wednesday! Yesterday was our last day in Maui. I miss it oh so much already! I wanted to share my last OOTD from our morning brunch. I'm wearing my girlfriends clothing line called Stop Waiting For Friday. I absolutely love her and her brand! Her brand is based on the concept of happiness and that is achieved when you "Stop Waiting" for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.

I have a couple of shirts (Make Pizza, Not War being one of them) and so does my boyfriend. We both do love our pizza, huh Morgan? I'm wearing an X-Small (the shirts and sweatshirts fit TTS) and it fits so comfortable and the length is perfect.

You can buy the top I have on HERE and check out all of her Women's Apparel HERE.

10% of all sales go to charity! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments