Warning! Wedding Photos are coming!

11:03 AM


Good afternoon lovelies and Happy Wednesday! I got married a couple of weeks ago and I can't wait to share the images with you! The first image is of me and my lovely bridesmaids! I couldn't have asked for a better group of women to stand by my side on the most important day of my life.

I'm wearing a Justin Alexander (Style 8918). I got to meet the designer of this dress at Miosa Bride when shopping for a dress with my bridesmaid Paige. I immediately fell in love and knew it was the one.

All of the girls are wearing Jenny Yoo dresses in different style and colors. I wanted the girls to pick their own style and gave them four colors to choose from. I love the way the styles and colors turned out!

If you have any questions, feel free to comment!

You Might Also Like

0 comments